Sunday, October 14, 2012

i'm stuck at home (sooo sick), so i might as well blog.

hello. yeah, i'm blogging. i write all the time anyway. so, hey, i'll write some stuff and maybe make a few dollars. $$ woot! i will tell you how it is. i will tell you what i am actually thinking. i may use bad language. oh, shit, who am i kidding? i WILL use bad language. "do it yourself kinda girl" is an inside joke of sorts i have with someone very dear to me. hehe. i will tell you this: i am a strong person, stubborn even. but i do not like to do everything myself. which is funny (not really), because i am a single mom. i HAVE to do most everything myself. so...every day is a "put my big girl panties on" kind of day for me. i'm a woman. i'm a mom. so that means JUST DO IT! GET IT DONE! DO IT MYSELF OR IT WON'T GET DONE! i am sick this weekend. and that blows. i'm trying to sleep, but every 10 minutes or less, i hear, "mom!! watch me do this!" "mom! i hurt my leg!" "mom! i fell asleep while i was picking up my room. so i wanted to tell you i need a nap." "mom! there's chocolate milk all over the floor. it needs cleaned up!" this morning i got up, removed my beanie from my cold head. yeah, i slept in my hat because my ears ache. i thought to myself,"i need a shower. but, nah, what's the point? i'm not done chilling/sweating, chilling/sweating." THEN i got a whiff. of me. grossssss. i took a shower, then dressed up as the abominable snowman. THEN i ate my chocolate ice cream. the good kind. it was sooo good. numbed my painful throat. but then i had some phlegm caught in my throat and started coughing. oh, that hurt! and i almost threw up my ice cream. my only meal! no! i didn't. thank goodness. like what you've read so far? if so, stay tuned. there will be more, my friends. i have so much to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment