Thursday, October 18, 2012

whiney me no want to go to workey. and get some sort of fashion sense. please.

is tomorrow Friday really? what happens to my days? i am so rundown this week. my body is still so tired and sore. the flu/tonsillitis combination really is no fun at all. i feel out of sorts too. i would like to sleep for about 48 hours straight. if only.

i took the kids to the movie store today so they could get some free rentals. i had a thought while observing people, as i often do. ... okay, first of all, i was NOT as pretty as a picture. i am aware of this. i probably scared the guy behind the counter. me sick without makeup = ugh. gross. so, i'm not really judging here, per se. but... ENOUGH! ladies, wtf? why are SO MANY females these days wearing these awful jeans that don't really fit. they wear them not even pulled up over their hips. so in the front, their gut is hanging over. and the rearview, MY GOD! listen momma, it looks like you shit in your pants and it's just sagging down the back of your jeans. it is so UNATTRACTIVE. how does one think this is a good look? because i observed two women in there looking like this, and i see more women wearing their jeans like this every day, every time i go out. i. don't. get. it.

1 comment:

  1. I am hoping you are feeling better by now...are you? I would always get a viral infection but two weeks later it had turned into bacteria taking me twice as long to fight anything off. YUCK! I hope you aren't like that! Now, I just stay sick. (bad joke, yes)

    I do know what you mean with the fashion. It is unattractive. Very.

    Hope you have a happy rest of the week. <3

    ReplyDelete