Friday, April 3, 2020

Getting there!!


Friday, April 3, 2020.
Fever was down to 99.0° at 9 a.m. At noon, it is 100.1°. So, it’s low, but still nagging. Fortunately TODAY my body feels sooooo much better than it has. It doesn’t feel heavy nor fatigued. I still have some congestion. Not much wheezing. Feels a bit like a cold right now. I was enjoying my face feeling cooler since yesterday afternoon, but now my cheeks are flushed and hot again. The kids and I spent some time in the backyard yesterday and breathed in the fresh air. I even joined in on some corn hole for a little bit of exercise.
Noah was getting down yesterday, as it was just really hitting him how he may not have the summer he’s been dreaming of with his friends. I don’t have a timeline for him, not one that’s concrete. And not one that won’t scare him. Fortunately he has his friends to talk to on his headset every day.
I reached out to an Unschooling Special Needs Facebook group I belong to, asking the moms if their kids would like to either FaceTime, write letters (pen pals), or game with Emma. I had a huge huge huge response! So many others who are in our same situation, with their kiddos who are isolated right now and don’t have the same social norms as neurotypical teens. Eureeka! I feel like I have struck gold. Emma is so happy about it. We have a FaceTime call tonight with a mom and daughter who reside in southern Oregon!!

#covid19 #negative #falsenegative #assumeyouhaveit #justquarantineokay #everylittlethinggonnabealright

No comments:

Post a Comment